Cheryl's brother told me to work on my wildlife photos because of the poor quality images I have provided so far.  Here are a few pictures of the birds in the yard that hang out at a small wetland. hey They are a little skittish so it is hard to get very close.  Hopefully these ones are a little better. We  missed the opportunity to get a close up of group of Black Buzzards along side the road, but trust me on this - las pajaros esta muy feo.  The birds are very ugly.

Black Bellied Whistling Ducks

Little Blue heron

Northern Jacana





Comments

  1. Tell Cheryl's brother to buy you a mega expensive camera/lens that get you 'closer' to the wildlife. I think these pics are fine. I suppose when it is colder in Canada/northern US that you will see more colorful birds. Hoping that Spanish lessons are going successfully. Talk to you soon.

    Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Reg. The questionable pics were of the crab and gecko on a white wall with no perspective for size. i think he will like these ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog